We fully respect the data protection law and privacy of those who visit our internet service. The document below outlines the policy of collecting data and administration of information collected while using the services.
- The Service does not automatically collect any data, except for data contained in cookies..
- Cookie files (cookies) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Service User’s end device and enable to use the Service websites. Cookies typically contain the name of the original website, their expiry time on the end device and unique identification number.
- The Service operator - www.e-csi.pl – is the entity that stores and accesses cookies on the Service User’s end device.
- Cookie files are used for:
- adjusting the content of the Service websites to User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular they are used for helping to recognize the User’s device and for displaying the webpage in a format that is adjusted to the User’s individual needs;
- generating statistical data, which helps to understand how webpages are used by the Service Users and which can be used to enhance the structure and content of the webpages;
- keeping the login session open, so that the User does not need to re-enter log-in and password information on other subpages of the Service;
- customizing display advertising using Google Analytics remarketing;
- The Service uses two general types of cookies: ‘session cookies’ and persistent’ cookies. Session cookies are temporarily stored on the User’s end device until you log out, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). Persistent’ cookies are saved on the User’s end device for a period fixed in the cookie files’ parameters or until they are removed by the User.
- The Service uses the following types of cookies:
- “indispensable” cookies, enabling the use of the services offered on the Service website, e.g. authentication cookies used to authenticate the services available on Service webpages;
- cookie files used e.g. to detect cases of authentication fraud when using the Service;
- „efficiency” cookies used to collect data about the User’s surfing habits on the Service Websites;
- „functional” cookies that “remember” User’s settings and personalized interface, e.g. language, location, preferred font size, website layout, etc.;
- “advertising" cookies enabling delivery of customized marketing materials tailored to the user profile
- As a default setting, many web browsers store cookies at the User’s end device. However, you can change your cookie settings in the browser at any time. In particular, you can block the automatic acceptance of cookies or configure your browser to notify you each time a new cookie from the Websites is about to be saved on your device. Detailed information about managing and using cookies is available in the browser settings. Users can block Google Analytics remarketing service for display marketing and adjust Google ads in Google Ads Preferences Management. If you want to block Google Analytics, you can download programme from www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- Cookie files are stored at the User’s end system and can be also used marketing partners and third parties working with the Service operator.
- More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or under the Help function in your web browser.